How often have your work colleagues barged into your office with the “I need a check now” request? In the past, your options to this “emergency” would be:
There is a better option now, which eliminates the preparation of a manual check and its duplicative processing. It’s called “Print Quick Checks” and is located in AP>Tasks.
2.Enter the check information in the first row.
3. Enter the invoice information in the top grid.
4. Enter the invoice's distribution information in the bottom grid.
5. Click [Accept dist]. Click [Accept invoice].
6.Load your check into your printer and click [Print check] when finished.
7. Click [Finish] when done entering all checks.
8. Print and review the entry journal.
United Solutions provides unmatched software solutions and support for more than 3,000 clients in the construction, real estate industries. We enable our clients to operate at peak efficiency and maximize their profits.Read More
Subscribe to Our eNewsletter